Sunday, August 7, 2011

Introducing a blog as random as I am.

Once upon a time, I blogged regularly... at least when I was on LiveJournal, you used to be able to call that blogging without getting a sideways glance. Those were the days when I thought, naively, that my day-to-day life really was so interesting and those moody song lyrics I posted really were so deep, that others actually cared about any of it.

(For anyone curious, the LiveJournal has officially been deleted to protect... myself.)

Fast forward a few years, and I've been tinkering with the idea of starting a blog for a while now, predominantly struggling with what to write about. I know that I'll write about some cooking adventures, marketing trends and ideas, and some general positing. Believe it or not, that's my version of narrowing things down. We'll call it eclectic. Actually, I'm calling it "Bettina writes."

No comments:

Post a Comment